Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bathoom Eye Candy.....just dreaming....


A girl can dream, right? ;)

There's something about a beautiful bathroom that makes my heart skip a beat. I just imagine long glorious candle-lit baths and fluffy white towels.

Not that there's anything *wrong* with our bathroom...just...you know....it doesn't quite look like any of these :) The main reason is that it's just a touch too small. sigh. There's only so much you can do with a small bathroom.


But man could I ever relax in this one....with those gorgeous weathered wood floors and grey clawfoot tub.

Pale & Interesting (2011 Ryland Peters & Small), by Atlanta Bartlett & Dave Coote via House and Home



I guess I have a thing for freestanding bathtubs. 
This one is fit for a queen. So glamorous and beautiful.

Source unknown (I've searched and searched) via Live Creating Yourself


Even though this one has been all over Pinterest and I've seen it a million times, I just find it so calming. There's something about carrera marble that does it for me.



I'm also partial to a little "rustic" thrown in. 
So simple and spa-like.

Paul Ryan-Goff via Desire to Inspire



Ok...seriously.....how could anyone resist that tub? It's not exactly "serene", but what it lacks in the relaxing factor, it makes up for in personality :)

Photo by Paul Massey via Living Etc.


I had to throw this one in just for fun....and for my love of stripes (especially of the pink variety).
So girly and fabulous.

Domino (oh how I miss you, Domino Mag!)


There's something about this bathroom that makes me dream of France. Ok...more like everything about it makes me dream of France! LOVE!




Who wouldn't feel like a princess while soaking in this tub? :)
And... sigh.....venetian mirrors...how I love you so!

Anita Caushal via DecorPad


Bliss....pure.. white.. airy, pale bliss. There's something so peaceful about all-white bathrooms.




I love this bathroom makeover that was featured on Design Sponge...the mix of wooden bathroom furniture with white marble and white painted brick walls is perfection. Throw in a freestanding glossy white tub and a chandelier and I'm hooked.

Anile Prakash of Girl Friday via DesignSponge



Do I have to wake up now? ;) These bathroom suites would never be possible in our current home, but maybe one day....just maybe.

Until then....  xo

5 comments:

  1. That last one is absolutely amazing... it's been in my inspiration folder waiting for our bathroom renos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just finished a massive bathroom renovation, why didn't I see this pink bath before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these inspirations! I wish having a bathtub is the thing here in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning photographs! I could soak in a tub for hours in one of these bathrooms..gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stunning decoration of you bath. Placement and coloring is really eye-catching. You can also use some bath accessories to make your bath time good. You may face some difficulties managing specific stuffs. You can install from bath aids who are providing a number of goods for bath usage enhancement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails