Monday, June 21, 2010

A Pink Contest...and a Market!







You know me and my recent pink obsession, right?




Well, can you imagine my excitement when I found out that our baby shower for little Kalli had been chosen as a a contestant in Daisy Pink Cupcake's Pink Contest!

You've got to see all the fun girly pink stuff going on over there!! And if there's any chance you were in the mood for voting, I know a girl who would so appreciate your vote *ahem* ;) 

Head on over HERE to take a peek.




 I'm working like a busy bee (do bees work??) trying to get ready for the Ivory Vintage Market on Saturday!

















I'd love to see you there!!

Hope you're all having a fabulous Monday.

7 comments:

  1. I voted for your party. Good luck. Some really cute entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happily voted for you, I really like your blog,you have given me some great thrifty ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just got my vote sweet girl. I love your cake plates! Have fun at the markets:)~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so pretty over here my friend...I adore your dishes. hugs for a wonderful day..I think the sun is coming out! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the turquoise painting and the little vignette, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have been busy. The plates look fantastic. Enjoy the market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little cake stands and I am heading over to vote for you. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails